14. Primary Research Questionnaire

 


https://forms.gle/DvyrpY2xwyoWLRvK7


In this post, I will share my survey with you. I will tell you about the tools I used to make it and give a short description of how I did it. You can find the link to my survey below:


I made the entire survey using Google Forms, which is a free software for creating surveys that you can access through a web browser. The survey includes different types of questions, including some about people's demographics. So far, I have received 15 responses. Google Forms makes the whole process easy and smooth because its interface is user-friendly. Additionally, the software automatically generates graphs, and you can download the survey in Excel format to analyze it more extensively. I shared the survey with my classmates and also sent it to my friends.

Comments

Popular Posts