2. Introduction post


Hello, everyone! 

I'm a Computer Science student at DMU (De Montfort University). I chose DMU for its large number of international students and high teaching standards, supported by positive reviews from verified student review websites. The multicultural city of Leicester adds an exciting dimension to my educational experience.

 

At DMU, I'll study modules in Computer Science, including database design, computer programming, data structures and algorithms, object-oriented design and development, software development, and web development. I'm particularly passionate about computer programming, algorithms, and software development.

 

My aspirations include working in Silicon Valley for a tech giant and pursuing a master's degree in AI or a related field. DMU's industry-level courses and programming focus will equip me for success in the tech industry.

 

In the next ten years, I envision working for a tech giant or starting my own tech startup, possibly designing a game and pursuing an MBA. Choosing DMU was made easier as I already lived in Leicester, and my girlfriend's desire to study here further solidified the choice.

 

My time at DMU will provide clarity about my future career in Computer Science. My ultimate goal is to be educated, secure a good job, and provide a better life for myself and my family. Join me on this transformative journey at DMU! Thank you! 

Comments

Popular Posts